Welcome to Chandler
Chandler, Arizona, is the fourth largest city in Arizona and home to over 250,000 people. It is located southeast of Phoenix and is a growing technology and innovation hub that is headquarters to numerous different companies, including Microchip Technology. With over 60 public parks, Chandler has activities for people of all ages. Chandler has been named “All-America City” by the National Civic League, the only Arizona city to be named.
If you would like to learn more about homes available for sale in Chandler, contact me today. We can set up a quick call to set up a custom home search with your price range, school zones, and more.
Living in Chandler
Learn more about the perks of relocating to Chandler.
Chandler is 65.55 square miles and is easily accessible by all major highways including the Loop 101, Loop 202, Interstate 10 and the US 60, making it easy to travel throughout the Metropolitan area.
Chandler is a great place to raise a family with plenty of amazing schools. According to Public School Review, “High schools in Chandler have an average ranking of 9/10, which is in the top 20% of Arizona public high schools.” It is also home to Chandler Gilbert Community College and less than 15 miles away from Arizona State University. The Chandler Unified School District has more than 90 A+ Schools of Excellence or National Blue Ribbon Awards, according to the City of Chandler.
top 3 Elementary Schools
Chandler has been ranked on numerous national lists including:
- #2 Most Prosperous Large Cities – Economic Innovation Group (2020)
- #6 Most Livable Cities in the U.S. – SmartAsset (2020)
- #8 Best Untapped Cities for Startups – Fundera (2020)
- #8 Best Cities to Buy A Family Home – WalletHub (2020)
- #9 Best Cities for First-Time Homebuyers – Mortgage Research Center (2020)
- #13 Best Cities to Find a Job – WalletHub (2021)
- #14 Best Cities for Women in Tech – SmartAsset (2021)
- #15 Best Cities for Women Entrepreneurs – Fundera (2020)
Types of Homes
Chandler offers homes in a variety of prices ranges and sizes. Whether you are looking for a luxury home, or a family-friendly home there are an abundance of options for you.